• Access to thousands of tractor/trailers nationwide to accommodate any capacity.
• Track your shipment up to the minute with our tracking system.
• We service all 48 States, and Canada.
• We are on your side 24/7
• Get your product where you need it, when you need it.
• Reduced costs with "volume" freight alternatives.
• Get your product on time, where you need when you need it.
• Regional, interregional & long-haul service.
• Same day pick up capacity.
• There is no freight that is too small for us.
• We can haul from one pallet up to a full truck load.
• Reduce your over the road coast up to 30%
• Appointment freight capacity.
• Same day shipping available.
• Get your quote in less than a few minutes
• We can cover all of your transportation needs.
• Get your cheapest and reliable transportation solution.
"We've received a flyer via email, saying that we will get $100 mail-in rebate. We did not know Apple Express, so after some research and all positive reviews, we decided to ship our frozen product with them. They picked up our product in Chicago late on Tuesday, and then delivered to Pennsylvania in the morning before the facility was even open. My customer was so happy because it was last minute thing and he was running out of product. Not only did we have the product delivered super fast and keeping my customer happy, but we also received $100 back. We've been using Apple Express ever since."
"Great LTL carrier. I don't know how they do it, but they always have the lowest prices. They need some flexibility on delivery sometimes, but always on time at pick up. I am saving a lot of money by using them for my LTL shipments. Also, when I ask for a quote, they get back with me in a few minutes so I'm not waiting all day long for a rate."
"I'm definitely recommending Apple Express as a carrier. They have competitive prices and they're always honest with me. This is a very important quality with me. I've been using the biggest carrier in the US for years, and thought it was the best for me. One day I had an emergency and needed my supply delivered by the end of day. It was a short distance, and my regular carrier was asking a ridiculous price, and two days of transit time. I did not have a choice, so I agreed to over pay. After all of this, they called and said that they don't have a truck and they can not do the load. I called Apple Express, and they expedited my shipment and delivered the very next day for a fraction of the price I was going to pay my regular guy."